DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS Support Ticket - Cape town
No feedback - PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT
|Created By:||mitsingou||Last Reply:|
|Created:||2 months ago||Last Updated:||2 months ago|
|Product:||PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT|
I am a Congolese Citizen. Been living in south Africa for over 12 years. married here (for 7 years), with SA citizen we have 3 kids together. I applied for my permanent residency permit via VFS Global, since then the message remains the same (Application for Mitsingou Ndinga has been received at DHA on 8/14/2015 6:40:40 AM). I have been writing to the Minister's Office, VFS, Home affairs no answer and still can't get my application finalised.
I don't know where to turn or what to do
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS reviews and tickets
- GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME GET MY LOVER BACK
- HOME AFFAIRS INCOMPETENCY
- EXCELLENT SERVICE TWICE!!!!!!!
- Waiting for ID since 11/11/2014
- Hoem Affairs is incompetent and tries to steal your money
- SMART ID APPLICATION
- Angry citizen I need help
- collection of passport
- APPLICATION UNABRIDGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- Almost 3 years and still waiting for a Change of Surname confirmation letter!!!!
- Two year wait!!
- Consumer complaint
- UNABRIDGE MARRIAGE
- DECREE OF DIVORCE????
- Permanent Residence Permit Application
- DEPT. OF HOME AFFAIRS WITBANK - COLLECTION OF ID AND PASSPORT
Similar reviews and tickets
- Amazon deleted valid feedback
- Attempts to give feedback
- Etsy Feedback
- Sears Customer feedback form
- 10.00 gift card
- Feedback Survey
- Home Affairs Failure
- request for feedback
- Asking for feedback, with no way to provide it
- TAKING LONG TO GIVE FEEDBACK... LIFE PARTNER VISA
- Feedback and Gift Card
How MeasuredUp Works